Clinton Can Afford Some Trump-Like Fiscal Craziness
Hillary Clinton often boasts, as she did in Wednesday night's debate, that her policies wouldn't add a penny to the national debt. She says that's because she offsets every new spending proposal and tax break with a budget cut or tax increase.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- A Russian Take on 'The Americans' Scares Moscow Liberals