Google Pixel, Game Theory and the Long Run
It's midweek. Make the flip turn with our morning train reads:
- Power 100: Ranking the world's most influential asset owners (Chief Investment Officer)
- The game theory inherent in Brexit (Alphaville)
- Some Frank Talk About That "Index Fund" of Yours: Economic theory recommends: "Buy everything." That means going far beyond an S&P 500 index fund (Wall Street Journal)
- Launching An ETF Is No Cheap Endeavor (ETF.com)
- Broken Indicators Mean It's Growing Harder to Spot Troubles in the Market (Bloomberg)
- The Long Run Is Just A Collection of Short Runs (Collaborative Fund)
- Google Pixel review: Home run (the Verge)
- Scotts Miracle-Gro surges into cannabis industry, but will the momentum last? (the Cannabist)
- How do we respond to threats after our endorsement? This is how (Arizona Republic); see also Call A Deplorable/Elitist breaks you out of your echo chamber (TechCrunch)
- Derek Smalls goes to 11: Spinal Tap bassist sues Vivendi for $125m alleging fraud (Financial Times)
What are you reading?
Facts and democracy
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at firstname.lastname@example.org