Courage, Rebuilding and Avoiding Stupidity
Back to work! Make sure you are prepped with our morning train reads:
- How Wal-Mart may revive U.S. productivity -- and its own fortunes (Investor’s Business Daily)
- John Maynard Keynes: Courage is the key to investing (MoneyBeat)
- The next recession is coming. Big deal. (Bloomberg View)
- The new guard: America’s 50 most influential women (Marie Claire)
- The best annual letters from an investor who read nearly 3,000 of them (MoneyBeat)
- Rebuilding America: the road ahead (Merrill Lynch)
- Weibo -- the Twitter of China -- is adding users 10 times as fast (Vice)
- Avoiding stupidity is easier than seeking brilliance (Farnam Street)
- Barack Obama: Now is the greatest time to be alive (Wired)
- Fascinating: Trump women vow: We’re with him (BuzzFeed)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview with Arun Sundararajan, professor at New York University’s Stern School of Business and author of “The Sharing Economy: The End of Employment and the Rise of Crowd-Based Capitalism.”
Time to pivot to fiscal stimulus?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at email@example.com