Turning a Blind Eye to Trump's Latest Scandal
1. No, Evan McMullin will not be the next president. Dave Hopkins has the apparently necessary explanation.
2. John Patty at Vox on Donald Trump and congressional elections.
3. My Bloomberg View colleague Clive Crook on why referendums don’t work.
4. Paul Waldman speculates about post-election conservatives.
5. At Bloomberg Politics, Kevin Cirilli has a good one on one of the Trump campaign’s disadvantages -- the candidate wouldn’t let his campaign do normal research on its own candidate.
6. And Tara Golshan on how the conservative news media is covering (or not covering) the latest Trump scandals.
Get Early Returns every morning in your inbox. Click here to subscribe.
To contact the author of this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at email@example.com
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.