Recruit Bond Markets to Reset U.K. Fiscal Policy
If Chancellor of the Exchequer Philip Hammond is serious in his pledge to “reset” fiscal policy, here’s a suggestion: Co-opt the bond market to fund a much-needed revival of infrastructure investment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Why You Don't Know Anybody in the Military
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers