From I♥NY to 'Dump Trump'
It was probably inevitable that Milton Glaser, the designer of the iconic “I♥NY” logo, would work at some point with another New York institution, Donald Trump. As with so many of the billionaire’s collaborators, it didn’t go well. Now, the only thing Glaser is willing to design with the Republican presidential nominee’s name on it is a “Dump Trump” pin.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- A Russian Take on 'The Americans' Scares Moscow Liberals