False Signals, Black Holes and Good Wine
That was fun! I am heading back to NYC with my morning plane reads in hand:
- Shiller’s Powerful Market Indicator Is Sending a False Signal About Stocks This Time (Wall Street Journal)
- Oil Glut? Here Comes Some More! (New York Times)
- Deutsche Bank’s $14 Billion Scare (Bloomberg)
- A Onetime Housing Skeptic Plans $1 Billion Bet on Homes (Wall Street Journal)
- Biases affect professional investors just like the rest of us (Evidence-Based Investor)
- Venture Capital: It is a pricing, not a value, game! (Musings on Markets)
- Which Wine Apps Actually Help You Choose and Buy the Best Wine? (Bloomberg)
- 9 Times Donald Trump Complained About Taxes (New York Times)
- "Science will never know it all": Richard Dawkins, Margaret Atwood and others predict the future (the Guardian)
- How Big Is the Biggest Black Hole in the Universe? (Slate)
What are you reading?
Banks drawing cross-selling complaints
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
To contact the author of this story:
Barry Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at email@example.com
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.