False Signals, Black Holes and Good Wine
That was fun! I am heading back to NYC with my morning plane reads in hand:
- Shiller’s Powerful Market Indicator Is Sending a False Signal About Stocks This Time (Wall Street Journal)
- Oil Glut? Here Comes Some More! (New York Times)
- Deutsche Bank’s $14 Billion Scare (Bloomberg)
- A Onetime Housing Skeptic Plans $1 Billion Bet on Homes (Wall Street Journal)
- Biases affect professional investors just like the rest of us (Evidence-Based Investor)
- Venture Capital: It is a pricing, not a value, game! (Musings on Markets)
- Which Wine Apps Actually Help You Choose and Buy the Best Wine? (Bloomberg)
- 9 Times Donald Trump Complained About Taxes (New York Times)
- "Science will never know it all": Richard Dawkins, Margaret Atwood and others predict the future (the Guardian)
- How Big Is the Biggest Black Hole in the Universe? (Slate)
What are you reading?
Banks drawing cross-selling complaints
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at firstname.lastname@example.org