A Defense of Vice Presidential Debates
1. Julia Azari at Vox, writing before the event, has something of a defense of vice presidential debates.
2. Also at Vox: Richard Skinner on presidential transitions.
3. Andrew Gelman at the Monkey Cage on the weak evidence that voters punish a party if it’s been in the White House too long.
4. Dave Hopkins on young voters and third-party candidates.
5. And Janie Velencia at the Huffington Post on what the polls are telling us now.
Get Early Returns every morning in your inbox. Click here to subscribe.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at firstname.lastname@example.org