A Defense of Vice Presidential Debates
1. Julia Azari at Vox, writing before the event, has something of a defense of vice presidential debates.
2. Also at Vox: Richard Skinner on presidential transitions.
3. Andrew Gelman at the Monkey Cage on the weak evidence that voters punish a party if it’s been in the White House too long.
4. Dave Hopkins on young voters and third-party candidates.
5. And Janie Velencia at the Huffington Post on what the polls are telling us now.
Get Early Returns every morning in your inbox. Click here to subscribe.
To contact the author of this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at email@example.com
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.