How People Really Feel About the Economy
Hey, the week is almost over! Finish strong with our morning train reads:
- Bernanke: How do people really feel about the economy? (Brookings)
- Short interest in largest corporate bond ETF hits record level (Financial Times) see also Junk Bonds’ Big Short (Bloomberg Gadfly)
- Why was austerity once so popular? (Mainly Macro)
- Car Makers Rev Up Push Into Electric Vehicles (Wall Street Journal)
- Danny Meyer Just Single-Handedly Made the Apple Watch Relevant to the Hospitality Industry (Eater)
- The Bloomberg Politics Poll Decoder: a more detailed picture of the voters behind the numbers (Bloomberg)
- How Russia Wants to Undermine the U.S. Election (Time)
- The hidden dangers of life on Mars (the Verge)
- Will "Saturday Night Live" take down Trump? "Maybe it’s going to take comedians to do the job that cable news has relinquished." (Politico)
- First the Sox, now the Cubs: Theo Epstein Is Making Lightning Strike Twice (New York Times)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with Chris Ventresca, co-head of global mergers and acquisitions at JPMorgan, and Elizabeth Myers, global head of equity capital markets.
Recapping Monday's Debate
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
To contact the author of this story:
Barry Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at email@example.com
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.