Bounces, Forecasts, Corruption and Coverage
1. Seth Masket at Vox on Hillary Clinton’s post-debate bounce.
2. Julia Azari at Politico on how Barack Obama has affected the presidency by changing how presidents communicate with the public.
3. Josh Katz at the Upshot on the choices poll-based election forecasters make.
4. At the Fix, Chris Cillizza on Howard Dean.
5. Niels Lesniewski reports on a plan from some Senate Republicans to make radical changes to the budget process.
6. Jonathan Chait on Clinton, Donald Trump and corruption.
7. And Claire Landsbaum at the Cut on covering Trump while female.
Get Early Returns every morning in your inbox. Click here to subscribe.
To contact the author of this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at firstname.lastname@example.org
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.