Penny Stocks, Robot Wars and Arnold Palmer
My mid-week early morning train reads:
- China’s Ambitious Plan to Make the Yuan the World’s Go-To Currency (Bloomberg)
- For-Profit Colleges: The Industry That Was Crushed By Obama (BuzzFeed)
- The Penny Stock Chronicles -- An Investigative Series (the Intercept)
- I Trashed the Economy When I Was Head of the Fed (Bloomberg View)
- The Hot New Millennial Housing Trend Is a Repeat of Tradition from the Middle Ages (the Atlantic)
- We went to China’s Silicon Valley to see the front lines of the robot wars (the Verge)
- Did I Kill Marc Andreessen’s Twitter? (Gizmodo)
- Now -- And The Physics Of Time (NPR)
- This is the story of Alicia Machado -- the woman who said Trump called her "Miss Housekeeping" (Business Insider)
- How Arnold Palmer Revolutionized the Business of Sports (Wall Street Journal)
What are you reading?
Income Pickup Needed to Support Spending
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at firstname.lastname@example.org