Debate Prep and Investment Philosophies
My pre-debate Monday morning train reads:
- Must-See TV: Clinton vs. Trump, Round One (Barron’s); see also How Clinton And Trump Are Preparing For The First Presidential Debate (NPR)
- The Collectible Car Market Is Getting the Air Kicked Out of its Tires (Bloomberg)
- Help! I Have No Idea Where My 401(k) Is, or What to Do With It. (New York)
- John Hempton’s investment philosophy (Bronte Capital)
- Why Getting Rich Quick Often Doesn’t Sound Crazy (Wall Street Journal)
- The Death of the Telephone Call: 1876-2007. (Slate)
- How one Washington Post reporter uses pen and paper to make his tracking of Trump get noticed (Nieman Lab)
- A Shocking Amount of E-Waste Recycling Is a Complete Sham (Vice)
- Meet the Winners of This Year’s Ig Nobel Prizes (Gizmodo)
- Why you should pay a penny to send an email (Ozy)
Fiscal Constraints Await the Next President
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
To contact the author of this story:
Barry Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at email@example.com
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.