Expectations and Fundamentals
1. Dave Hopkins on the debate expectations game.
2. Elizabeth Saunders has advice on how to watch the debates.
3. James E. Campbell on what “fundamentals” models are telling us about the 2016 presidential election ...
4. ... while Andreas Graefe at the Monkey Cage presents evidence that Hillary Clinton is winning.
5. Also at the Monkey Cage: Andy Guess on who is interested in the Clinton e-mail scandal.
6. Greg Sargent at the Plum Line on the debates, lies and media spin.
7. Stuart Rothenberg looks at the current outlook for House of Representatives elections, where Republicans are doing well.
8. Jonathan Cohn talks about Clinton’s policy agenda.
9. And Mike Konczal argues that Donald Trump has been articulating policy after all.
Get Early Returns every morning in your inbox. Click here to subscribe.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at email@example.com