Nudging Works. Now, Do More With It.
Last Wednesday was a historic day for behavioral science. The White House released the annual report of its Social and Behavioral Sciences Team. The U.K.’s Behavioural Insights Team released its own annual report on the same day. With the recent creation of similar teams in Australia, Germany, the Netherlands and Qatar, the two reports deserve careful attention.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him