Fiascos, Rules and Looking Presidential
1. Julia Azari at Mischiefs of Faction on Phyllis Schlafly, Donald Trump and party change.
2. A nice perspective on the Commander-in-Chief Forum from Dan Drezner.
3. Annette Idler at the Monkey Cage on the future of peace in Colombia.
4. Josh Rogin at the Washington Post on Trump’s policy shop, another campaign fiasco.
5. I think the campaign-finance rules against coordination are fairly silly to begin with, but the way they’re (not) enforced makes them a complete farce. At Bloomberg Politics, Sasha Issenberg has the latest.
6. And Alexandra Petri has excellent advice for Hillary Clinton on how to look like a president.
Get Early Returns every morning in your inbox. Click here to subscribe.
To contact the author of this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at email@example.com
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.