What Congress Does to the Economy
Since World War II, Democratic presidents have generally had significantly better economic records than Republican presidents. But can those records be affected by who controls Congress? Have Democratic presidents gotten a boost from a Republican Congresses, or did Democratic Congresses drag down Republican presidents?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Why You Don't Know Anybody in the Military
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.