Gold Fatigue, Bond Bubbles and Corporate Secrecy
My Tuesday morning train reads:
• Central Bankers Get Tired of Gold as Lower Exports Cut Cash (Bloomberg)
• Cry me a river, Aetna. Retreating carriers whine that exchanges bruised their bottom lines; meanwhile, their profits are off the charts, thanks to Obamacare (Healthinsurance.org)
• What else is new? NFL, billionaires prepare two new stadium ripoffs (LA Times)
• The Perfect Investment (A Teachable Moment)
• Not a Drill: SETI Is Investigating a Possible Extraterrestrial Signal From Deep Space (Observer)
What are you reading?
One Jobs Report May Not Justify a 2016 Rate Hike
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
James Greiff at firstname.lastname@example.org