Vanishing Small Investors, Texas Goes for Green Energy
My morning reads:
• Where Have All the Small Investors Gone? (Barron’s)
• The Latest Asset Management Price War: Target-Date Funds (WSJ)
• Maybe We Clamped Down Too Hard on Finance (Bloomberg View)
• How to Lie With Fed Statistics (Wealth of Common Sense)
• Why the Deeply Held Ideas of the Nation’s Most Elite Economists Were Direct Causes of Extreme Inequality (Evonomics)
• McMansions Define Ugly in a New Way: They’re a Bad Investment (Bloomberg)
• Donald Trump’s white voter problem, explained in 9 charts (Washington Post)
2016 Rate Hike Odds Rose Following Yellen’s Speech
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
James Greiff at email@example.com