Turnout, the 'Hidden' Trump Vote and Money for Access
1. John Sides at the Monkey Cage on how the big campaign gap in 2016 – with Donald Trump barely running a campaign – could affect turnout.
2. Greg Koger at Mischiefs of Faction on money for access.
3. Here at View, Timothy L. O'Brien on Trump as manager.
4. Abby Rapoport at the American Prospect on ideological and partisan battles between states and cities.
5. Philip Bump at the Fix goes through the reasons not to believe there’s a “hidden” Trump vote.
6. And the Wall Street Journal asked former White House economists about Trump and Hillary Clinton. None of them is claiming to support Trump. No, this isn’t normal.
Get Early Returns every morning in your inbox. Click here to subscribe.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Katy Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org