Stock Pickers, Index Funds and Communism
After you finish our morning train reads, consider a donation to Global Giving’s Italy Earthquake Relief Fund:
• Are Index Funds Communist? (Bloomberg View)
• Do you try to pick stocks, or do you pick stock pickers, or do you pick the picker of stock pickers? (FT Alphaville)
• Five Years of Tim Cook’s Apple in Charts (Medium)
• How to Stay Rich in Europe: Inherit Money for 700 Years (Bloomberg)
• Why 4 a.m. Is the Most Productive Hour (WSJ)
• FINRA shifts an unwelcome spotlight away from itself — by training it on the brokers it oversees (RIA Biz)
• Trump Is Making More States Competitive. Red States. (fivethirtyeight)
• Just 4.2 light-years away, scientists spot a rocky, Earth-like planet that could have liquid water (LA Times)
What are you reading?
The Index Bubble
Source: Reformed Broker
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
James Greiff at email@example.com