Passive Investing, Marxism and Housing
Halfway through the week! Make the flip-turn with our morning train reads.
• 5 Reasons Why You’re Bad at Investing (US News)
• As an investment strategy grows more popular, the probability of a comparison involving Marxism apparently approaches 1 (FT Alphaville)
• The Illusion of Lagging Productivity (Bloomberg View)
• Eleven Reasons To Be Excited About The Future of Technology (Medium)
• Here’s another reason not to trust TV news reports about election polls (Monkey Cage) see also Trump supporters far less confident than Clinton backers that votes will be counted accurately (Pew Research)
• How welfare reform changed American poverty, in 9 charts (Wonkblog)
• We Live in the Pop-Culture World That Lou Pearlman Created (New Yorker)
What are you reading?
New research shows Europe leads the world in inherited wealth
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
James Greiff at email@example.com