Clinton, Congress and the Future of Obamacare
1. Kathleen Searles, Martha Humphries Ginn and Jonathan Nickens at the Monkey Cage on distortions in how the polls are reported by TV news.
2. Also at the Monkey Cage: John Sides on why 2016 was supposed to be a pretty good year for Republicans.
3. Nils Ringe at Mischiefs of Faction looks at Donald Trump from a comparative and institutional perspective.
4. Dan Drezner on why the U.S. doesn’t have to be too worried about an all-dictator world alliance.
5. Nathan Collins at Pacific Standard on 1896, 2016 and what comes next.
6. Jeff Stein at Vox asked Gary Jacobson and other experts about how a Hillary Clinton landslide would affect down-ballot races.
7. Perry Bacon Jr. at NBC has a tale of two Obamacares.
8. And Alex Wayne and Billy House at Bloomberg Politics report on the prospects of reforming Obamacare by legislating if Clinton wins and has to work Republicans in Congress.
Get Early Returns every morning in your inbox. Click here to subscribe.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Katy Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org