Hedge Fund Fees and the Bull-Market Blues
My Tuesday morning train reads:
• Why a surging stock market isn’t making ordinary investors happy (The Guardian)
• The Robots Are Coming. Welcome Them (WSJ)
• Libertarian nominee Johnson: ‘This is the demise of the Republican Party’ (CNBC)
• Evidence points to another Snowden at the NSA (Reuters)
• What does a dog want more – “good boy” or treats? (Washington Post)
Junk Bonds Regain Fans
Get our morning reads in your inbox! Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
James Greiff at email@example.com