Floods, Regrets and Teaching Trump
1. Eric Schliesser and Tom Van Der Meer at the Monkey Cage on proposals to replace voting with other ways of choosing leaders. Good piece. I’d add an emphasis on representation as a process, something that appears to require elections in order to function properly.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.
- GOP Health-Care Bill Is Fair to All States