Aetna's Warning for Obamacare
The news that Aetna will stop selling health insurance on the public exchanges in 11 states may not be catastrophic for the Affordable Care Act. The company covers only 8 percent of Obamacare enrollees, after all, and Aetna’s job-based health insurance business was perhaps never well-suited to building low-cost networks for individual customers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President
- Why Weinstein Held On For So Long and Fell So Fast
- Trump Might Actually Wreck Nafta, Believe Him