Abenomics Won't Work. And That's OK.
Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe recently announced plans for yet another round of aggressive economic stimulus. But it's doubtful that this new initiative will make much difference. The problem is that the policy objectives of so-called Abenomics are ill-conceived to begin with -- and given demographic reality, they'll never work.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness