Voter Ignorance, Tax Plans and A-Rod
1. Charles Stewart III and Stephen Pettigrew at the Monkey Cage have some good news about election administration in the U.S. Still plenty of room for further improvement, but nice.
2. Drew Linzer’s “Votamatic” polling aggregator is back for 2016.
3. Dan Drezner on rationally ignorant voters.
4. Jared Bernstein looks at Donald Trump’s tax plan.
5. My Bloomberg View colleague Justin Fox on why we can trust that government statistics are honest. Not always correct, but not “political fictions.”
6. Yes, Obamacare seems to make people healthier. The Upshot’s Margot Sanger-Katz reports.
7. And Jonah Keri on Alex Rodriguez and the Hall of Fame.
Get Early Returns every morning in your inbox. Click here to subscribe.
To contact the author of this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at firstname.lastname@example.org
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.