Confucius Has Some Advice for Trading With China
Confucius was once asked if there was a single word that could act as a guide throughout one's life. "Reciprocity," the sage responded. He then preached a form of the Golden Rule: "What you do not want done to yourself, do not do to others."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President
- Why Weinstein Held On For So Long and Fell So Fast