Trump's Media Strategy and Broken Processes
1. Brendan Nyhan at the Upshot on why phony claims of election fraud are so dangerous.
2. Kim Yi Dionne and Sarah Agatoni at the Monkey Cage on life in Ethiopia.
3. Dan Drezner on the $400 million in cash Iran received in January.
4. Greg Sargent on the limits of Donald Trump's media-domination strategy -- and how the Hillary Clinton campaign is handling it.
5. And Stan Collender on the perpetually broken federal budget process.
Get Early Returns every morning in your inbox. Click here to subscribe.
To contact the author of this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at email@example.com
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.