Trump Has a Posture, Not a Plan, on Economics
Donald Trump said he'd use his speech to the Detroit Economic Club on Monday to unveil a new plan for revitalizing the American economy. Sadly, what he offered wasn't new, and it wasn't a coherent plan. The specifics Trump did put on the table would cripple rather than revitalize the U.S. economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech