Cops Alone Can't Stop Terrorism
Statistically, the odds of being caught up in a terrorist attack in Europe are still vanishingly small. But the Bastille Day killings in Nice, the attack in Ansbach, and the brutal slaying of an elderly French priest in his church near Rouen have punctured any remaining sense that the threat from terrorism is remote or receding. Saturday's machete attack on two female police officers in Charleroi, Belgium only adds to that sense of vulnerability.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- A Russian Take on 'The Americans' Scares Moscow Liberals