Generation Gaps, Big Problems and Bubbles
1. Matt Grossmann at Polyarchy on the Democrats' platform.
2. Dave Hopkins on the partisan generation gap and why it matters.
3. Will Wilkinson at Vox on idealism and the 2016 election.
4. Colin Diersing at the National Journal on the long-term damage to Republicans from Donald Trump not having a real campaign ...
5. ... while Avik Roy at Forbes notes that the Republicans' problems didn't start with Trump.
6. I have some problems with Matthew Sheffield's analysis at the National Review about the conservative media bubble, but again, it's good to have these things out there where they're needed.
7. And Jamie Fuller on Trump getting distracted by Trump.
Get Early Returns every morning in your inbox. Click here to subscribe.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Jared Kushner's Dreams of Mideast Peace Are Alive
- Mark Zuckerberg Has No Way Out of Facebook's Quagmire
- Facebook's Shareholders Are Disappointed
- Trump Can't Win a Trade War Alone
- What China Revealed in Its National Congress
- Cambridge Analytica's Real Business Isn't Data
- The Problem Is Facebook, Not Cambridge Analytica