A New Start for India's Economy
The tax reform just approved by India’s parliament could transform the country’s economy. Talked about for years, the plan would replace a crazy jumble of national, state and local taxes with an integrated value-added tax. If well-executed, the idea could make India a truly single market -- with enormous potential gains for the world’s third-largest economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- What We Still Don't Know About Obama-Era 'Unmasking'
- Why Workers Are Losing to Capitalists
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust