Uber Decides It's Getting Tired of Competition
Uber, after throwing a few billion dollars at China and not making much headway, is now throwing in the towel and selling out to rival Didi Chuxing. As somebody who wrote a column from Beijing a few weeks ago headlined, “Uber Isn’t Going to Conquer the World,” I’d crow about this -- except that I’m not sure Uber’s decision really backs up my argument.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- A Russian Take on 'The Americans' Scares Moscow Liberals
- As Kirkuk's Governor Is Forced to Flee, Iran Moves In