It's Clinton's World, and Sanders Just Lives in It
Psychology is a powerful force in politics. Voters who believe in Donald Trump's vow to "make America great again" have a vision of themselves, and what they are owed, by whom and what for, that is distinct from the supporters of other candidates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness