Huawei Conquers the World, Except the U.S.
In Stockholm on Monday, Ericsson, the venerable Swedish company that has long been the leading maker of the infrastructure that underpins the world's mobile communications networks, announced that it had fired its chief executive officer, Hans Vestberg. In a not-unrelated development, the company reported last week that its first-half revenues were down 11 percent from the same period a year before, to $12.3 billion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- What We Still Don't Know About Obama-Era 'Unmasking'