And Now for Trump's Triumphant Big Finale
Even Donald Trump’s allies admit that the Republican convention has been one big flap after another. Insulting John Kasich, the hugely popular governor of must-win Ohio, lifting passages from a speech delivered by the wife of a president he suspects of being a terrorist sympathizer, giving a prime-time speaking spot to an unreliable rival. Then there were the multiple appearances by the would-be Republican nominee himself, apparently so hungry for attention that he was willing to steal his own thunder. And this is just a partial list of the week’s blunders.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Piketty's Inequality Theory Gets Dinged
- Think the U.S. Has a Facebook Problem? Look to Asia
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Are Blockchain Diplomas the Real Deal?
- The Harder Brexit Gets, the More Necessary It Seems