Turkey Will Pay a Price for Executing Traitors
Cleaning up after a coup is dirty work. Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has said he will consider the death penalty for the plotters -- of whom there may be thousands. That would certainly send a tough message to anyone who sees the near-miss coup as evidence that his democratically elected government is vulnerable.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President
- Why Weinstein Held On For So Long and Fell So Fast