Convention's Unifying Theme So Far: Incompetence
While Melania Trump was speaking, I tweeted that she was giving a perfectly serviceable speech about someone who did not bear much resemblance to her husband. I was thinking of her description of him as a unifier governing in the best interests of all Americans, including Muslims, and her failure to tell a single story to illustrate his alleged virtues.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- Can We Stop Calling It a 'Muslim Ban' Now?
- The NFL Can't Afford to Become a Battleground
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- Dial Down the National Anthem at Sporting Events
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea