Expensive Chinese Food, Supernovas and Blackouts
Good Thursday morning. Here are my morning reads.
• Sorry, You’re Just Going To Have to Save More Money (MoneyBeat)
• Is The Market Always Right? (Pension Partners)
• Long-Term, Really Long-Term, And What You Should Focus On (Irrelevant Investor)
• As stock market soars, financial advisers batten down the hatches (Investment News)
• Wage Pressure (Strategy + Business)
• Brexit Won’t Stop Globalization (Bloomberg)
• The Future Is Expensive Chinese Food (The Atlantic)
• How America Could Go Dark: Dozens of break-ins shows the power grid has tens of thousands of utility substations vulnerable to terrorist saboteurs (WSJ)
• Is Gary Johnson Taking More Support From Clinton Or Trump? (FiveThirtyEight)
• Supernovae 2 million years ago may have changed human behaviour (New Scientist)
What are you reading?
The Value Stock Advantage
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry Ritholtz at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
James Greiff at firstname.lastname@example.org