Eye on Newt, Court Musings and Fast Exits
1. Dave Hopkins on geography and the veepstakes.
2. Matthew Dickinson on the possibility of Newt Gingrich as Donald Trump's pick for vice president.
3. Scott Lemieux looks at where the Supreme Court has been during Barack Obama’s presidency and where it’s going.
4. Chad Bown at the Monkey Cage argues a quick Brexit is better now.
5. Elaine Kamarck, Alexander Podkul, Grace Wallack and Nicholas W. Zeppos at Brookings look at the (missing) Trump and Bernie Sanders effects in congressional primaries.
6. And why not? Might as well go to Orin Kerr on the Article XII controversy.
Get Early Returns every morning in your inbox. Click here to subscribe.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- How Long Can Trump's Long Con Last?
- Trump on Your Resume? Uh-Oh
- Holding Up a Mirror to the Intellectuals of the Left
- Dealing With China’s High-Tech Ambitions
- What History Says About Trump's Re-Election Prospects
- Trump's Promising Plan to Link Welfare to Work
- The Ugly Coded Critique of Chick-Fil-A's Christianity