Eye on Newt, Court Musings and Fast Exits
1. Dave Hopkins on geography and the veepstakes.
2. Matthew Dickinson on the possibility of Newt Gingrich as Donald Trump's pick for vice president.
3. Scott Lemieux looks at where the Supreme Court has been during Barack Obama’s presidency and where it’s going.
4. Chad Bown at the Monkey Cage argues a quick Brexit is better now.
5. Elaine Kamarck, Alexander Podkul, Grace Wallack and Nicholas W. Zeppos at Brookings look at the (missing) Trump and Bernie Sanders effects in congressional primaries.
6. And why not? Might as well go to Orin Kerr on the Article XII controversy.
Get Early Returns every morning in your inbox. Click here to subscribe.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at email@example.com