Cops Killing, and Being Killed, in a Vicious Circle
The shooting of 12 police officers in Dallas on Thursday suggests spiraling violence: The cops were shot during a protest against the shooting of black men by police. A vicious circle of retribution would be something new for the U.S. where, unlike in other developed countries, killings by police far outnumber officer deaths in the line of duty.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- North Korea Is Playing a Longer Game Than the U.S.
- Brexit Talks Are Failing. Somebody Needs to Care.
- China Isn't Fixing Its Flaws
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta