Obsessions, Scandals and Fundamentals
1. The Huffington Post's Jennifer Bendery on what House Republicans are obsessed with.
2. The Upshot’s Nate Cohn looks at Donald Trump’s chances in Florida. Anyone know if Trump has ever praised Fidel Castro?
3. Slate’s Fred Kaplan is not impressed by the Hillary Clinton e-mail scandal ...
4. ... while Greg Sargent looks at how Republicans' overreach -- not only by Trump -- may hurt them on the scandal.
5. Mark Mellman looks at Trump and the “fundamentals.”
Get Early Returns every morning in your inbox. Click here to subscribe.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at email@example.com