Art Feuds, Tech 'Support' and Airport Security
My Tuesday morning train reads:
- The Myth Of Private Equity And Venture Capital Outperformance (ValueWalk); see also Hedge Funds Set for Worst First Half Since ’11 on Turmoil (Bloomberg)
- Emerging Markets Rise 5% in First Half of 2016 (Barron’s)
- Brexit Accelerates the British Pound’s 100 Years of Debasement (Bloomberg); see also Investors Look to Earnings, Oil for Gains in U.S. Stocks (Wall Street Journal)
- The Downside of Past Performance (A Wealth of Common Sense)
- New Study Claims Corporate Executives Intentionally Mislead Investors for Personal Gain (Bloomberg); see also What Do Measures of Real-Time Corporate Sales Tell Us about Earnings Surprises and Post-Announcement Returns? (National Bureau of Economic Research)
- The $3 Billion Family Art Feud (WSJ)
- Why Tech Support Is (Purposely) Unbearable (New York Times); see also Does More Security at Airports Make Us Safer or Just Move the Targets? (NYT)
- The Tesla didn’t really crash itself (Washington Post)
- Donald Trump’s Social Media Ties To White Supremacists (Fortune); see also Donald Trump’s “Star of David” Hillary Clinton Meme Was Created by White Supremacists (Mic)
- This Is What Happened To My Brain When I Spent More Time In Nature (Fast Company)
Educated Americans Win in Recovery
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- How Long Can Trump's Long Con Last?
- Trump on Your Resume? Uh-Oh
- What History Says About Trump's Re-Election Prospects
- Holding Up a Mirror to the Intellectuals of the Left
- The Ugly Coded Critique of Chick-Fil-A's Christianity
- How to Avoid a Retirement Disaster
- Trump's Promising Plan to Link Welfare to Work