Don't Mess With India's Central Bank
The first repercussions of the impending departure of Raghuram Rajan from the Reserve Bank of India could now be visible -- and it looks like those who argued the independence of India’s central bank was under threat may have been right.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness