Benghazi, Projections, Trade and Tell-Alls
1. Laura Moyer at the Monkey Cage on the Supreme Court’s abortion decision.
3. What Benghazi tells us about the presidency and the executive branch, from Matthew Dickinson.
4. Andrew Soergel at U.S. News & World Report interviews political scientist Jonathan Ladd about the campaign and the media.
6. Greg Sargent at the Plum Line on what Donald Trump’s trade policy is really offering workers.
7. Callum Borchers at the Fix on why the tell-all on Bill and Hillary Clinton isn’t getting a lot of media attention.
8. And my Bloomberg View colleague Francis Wilkinson on Trump, the Republicans and their corporate supporters.
Get Early Returns every morning in your inbox. Click here to subscribe.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Brooke Sample at firstname.lastname@example.org