Uber Isn't Going to Conquer the World
Travis Kalanick takes on the world one city at a time. “My company, we’re all about serving cities,” Uber’s co-founder and chief executive said Sunday. “We don’t have the macro view; we are in cities,” he added the next day. A little while later he mused, “People live differently in different cities.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness