Broken Britain's Uncertain Future
The divisions revealed by Britain's vote to leave the European Union make for a domestic outlook that's just as uncertain as the nation's international future. Here are some of the known unknowns facing the U.K. in the wake of Thursday's referendum:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- China Could Seize a Bit of the Skies
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness