Trump's Willing Accomplices
In a speech in Harlem on "breaking down barriers" for American blacks, Hillary Clinton touched on gun violence, unequal treatment in the criminal justice system and other matters familiar to anyone who casually follows the news. But she also cited the disproportionate effects of asthma, which is more than twice as likely to land a black kid in the hospital as a white kid.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- What We Still Don't Know About Obama-Era 'Unmasking'
- Why Workers Are Losing to Capitalists
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust