VW Is in Too Much of a Hurry to Move On
Volkswagen made every effort to leave its diesel emissions scandal behind this week. It planned to announce a $10 billion deal with U.S. car owners and a fix for their cars, hold a general shareholders' meeting on Wednesday and settle down to implement its new strategy, announced on June 16. VW's management and top shareholders haven't, however, done enough to turn the page, and that's coming back to haunt them.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.
- GOP Health-Care Bill Is Fair to All States